Following a recent decision to temporarily move our training sessions online due to the COVID-19 situation, we have been working hard to ensure that we can continue to provide you with the best possible service. Here is our plan to serve and safeguard our members throughout this process.
- Your online sessions will be emailed to you daily with a link that is specific to your/your child’s session.
- We will be using Zoom to deliver these sessions to you. This will include the use of closed sessions that can be accessed only by those who have been sent the link. We therefore request that you do not share these links with anyone. Any members breaching this agreement will be suspended from training.
- All of these sessions will be live and a recordings will be posted into our members only group on facebook via Youtube. Members do not have permission to record any sessions and any members found to have done so will be suspended from training.
- Please be aware that if you join the group then others may be able to see you and your surroundings – you may have the ability to switch of your camera, however you must be visible to the instructor at the start of the session in order for your identity to be verified OR the settings in the group will be such that your instructor will be able to view all members, but the group will only be able to view the instructor.
- Attendance of parents is compulsory for all junior members.
By clicking on the link, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as outlined above.
We look forward to seeing you all in training and thank you for your commitment to our club during this challenging time. If you have any questions about your training please do get in touch.